UDEMAN designed and recently improved the electronic ballast of the 42 V AC compact fluorescent lamp (CFL). Preheating, high electronic efficiency and low thermal losses increase the lifetime of the CFL to more than 100.000 on / off switching cycles. The UDEMAN CFLs show much higher lumen efficiencies (lm/W) compared to LED or incandescent lamps.
- Energy saver: 70% - 80% power less than Incadescent bulbs
- Quick Start technology and Flicker-free
- Long life: Average lifetime yp to 10 times longer than incandescent bulbs
- Low mercury level of 2.5mg per bulb
- Lead-free tube for reduced lumen depreciation